Saturday 14 January 2017

Rebirth (The Afflicted #1) By Ravin Tija Maurice

Rebirth (The Afflicted #1) Read By Ravin Tija Maurice

Title:Rebirth (The Afflicted #1)
Author:Ravin Tija Maurice
Format:ebook
Page:
ISBN:

Rebirth is a republication of Ravin Tija Maurice s debut novel In the span of a blink everything can change.Katrine only ever had thoughts of a normal life As was custom, she would learn the ways of being a woman from her mother, Anastasia, so she could be a good wife and mother One day, in the fall of 1610, Katrine is innocently sent out into their village to col Rebirth is a republication of Ravin Tija Maurice s debut novel In the span of a blink everything can change.Katrine only ever had thoughts of a normal life As was custom, she would learn the ways of being a woman from her mother, Anastasia, so she could be a good wife and mother One day, in the fall of 1610, Katrine is innocently sent out into their village to collect some flour, setting in motion a chain of events that would turn her world upside down Tearing her away from her mother, three witches bring forth Katrine s true nature and uncover a secret hidden from her family for generations Discovering she descends from a bloodline steeped in intrigue, Katrine fights to survive the deadly urges handed down from her Grandmother, Countess Elizabeth Erzsebet Bathory


about Author

I decided when I was six that I wanted to be a writer and I ve been working my way towards that goal ever since When I was young I would rework books that I d read, writing myself in as a character and changing around details to make it my own.I remember walking into a bookstore as a kid with my parents, I d always had a thing for books but this particular time I remember seeing the name Stephen I decided when I was six that I wanted to be a writer and I ve been working my way towards that goal ever since When I was young I would rework books that I d read, writing myself in as a character and changing around details to make it my own.I remember walking into a bookstore as a kid with my parents, I d always had a thing for books but this particular time I remember seeing the name Stephen King on a lot of shelves At the time, which was the late 80 s early 90 s he did not take up as much real estate as he does now but it was clear he was important, it was also a name my parents read I remember seeing the name and knowing that I wanted to be like this Stephen King and made up my mind At school, when teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said Stephen King.I studied Novel Writing at George Brown College where I was able to fine tune my craft, learning how to properly shape a novel and about specific genres like mystery and romance.I am constantly trying to grow and improve as a writer, and I hope to be always learning and evolving as I grow



thumbnailTitle: Rebirth (The Afflicted #1)
Posted by:Ravin Tija Maurice
Published :2016-03-04T14:45+01:00
Rebirth is a republication of Ravin Tija Maurice s debut novel In the span of a blink everything can change.Katrine only ever had thoughts of a normal
Rebirth (The Afflicted #1)
Ravin Tija Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment